Had my 1st view of Lake Michigan today. Bob, of course, has been here before. It's beautiful. We're at the northern tip, Little Bay de Noc Campground. We're camped about 75 yds from the shoreline, the sun is just setting, and it's beautiful. Clear skies, warm... spent a couple hours sitting by the shore under an oak tree, in the sun, reading a book. While sitting there a couple acorns fell not far from me! Those could hurt if they hit you on the head! I'm used to falling pine cones :) We'll be here a couple of days, then move on. Here are a few pix...
 |
| I took these pictures as we crossed the Mississippi! |
 |
| The oak tree I sat under. |
 |
| The man and his dog :) |
 |
These views are this evening from our camper window. :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment