Here I am again… and we just shouldn’t travel so fast in
such wonderful places. I end up with way tooooo much to share J Oh well, read as little or as much as you
like. I enjoy reviewing as I go through these.
Last I posted, we were at Bagley Rapids Campground. We were
there for 4 days, and then moved on to the Hiawatha
National Forest , camping at Little Bay
de Noc in the Hiawatha National Forest (Wisconsin )
for a couple of days... along Lake Michigan.
These pictures are from our campsite...
![]() |
| Such a beautiful sunset! |
On our way to Niagara Falls we crossed the Mississippi River. The weather was nasty, but it still was memorable and awesome!
So we're driving along and see this HUGE bridge coming up.
It's the Mackinac Bridge. And it's a toll bridge. Well, circumstances are such that we have very little cash, but everyone accepts Debit Cards... right? NOT! So the toll was $18 (Bob says $13, but I know it was $18 LOL) and we didn't have the cash. So, we drove through and parked on the side. Bob got to walk over the bridge on that walkway to an office on the other side where they did accept the Debit Card... walk back across, and then we were on our way.
I took this picture while he was out taking a walk! LOL
And on the bridge... Looks like the edge of the world!









So did Dad have to walk all the way across the bridge or just the other side of the toll area?
ReplyDeleteHe just had to go up that catwalk and go across and back down. He whined... said it was a long walk! LOL Someone had to keep Jill company :)
Delete