And now the long awaited Everglades pictures …
well at least long awaited for a few J Most interesting, unusual, not what I
expected, and fascinating!
There were alligators to be seen…
But what there was the most of were birds! Beautiful and
unusual birds. (More alligators later.)
We visited the Alligator Farm, where I got lots of alligator
pix and other plants and wildlife! J
This would be what we saw in the park. I don’t remember if
technically mountain lion and panther are the same animal. But, this is what
the signs were for and what we saw J I was pleased to hear that this healthy guy
didn’t stay in this cage (it was quite HUGE) all the time. They had an entirely
separate and private habitat for him when he wasn’t out here on display.
Well, hope you enjoyed our little Everglades
tour. So glad we were able to be here and see all these interesting and
unusual, for us, things!
Now we've just entered Texas... continuing our way west. Later J































No comments:
Post a Comment